Studio Rental by Studio 1807
Studio Address: 1807 Rogero Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32211
Studio hours: 10am to 9pm 7 days a week by appointment
Call Nick 904-316-4335 with any questions.
Carolennys studios has a large 2700 square foot shooting space with 10 foot ceilings perfect for photography or video. A large lobby area when you first come in.
Studio A is a 1115 square foot space features which is the space that can be rented, with unique features.
Studio B 650 sq ft is our podcast room ready for your sound and video recordings
Photography studio rental, has backdrops and unique spaces perfect for a controlled photo session. Photography props and backdrops available separately. Location great for video projects. Need space for your YouTube, Instagram videos or product photo / video projects. Seasonally the Studio, beginning in November is Christmas themed in one corner perfect for photographers mini photo sessions.
Studio Video tour below
What your studio rental Includes
- Lobby area for clients separate from studio
- 2x Godox 300w Continous Lights
- Seamless paper backdrops (White, Black, Grey, & Mocha)
- Portable Fan
- Climate Controled
- Backdrop stand to bring in specific scenes
- Small A-Frame Ladder
- Ample free parking for your clients located on ground floor
- Ample parking in front of building
- Makeup Station with lights
- 100% privacy
- No Insurance / Permits needed
Studio Rental Booking starting at $85/hr
Podcast & Video
The room is within our Studio A room, it has plenty of seating so arrangements can be made to shift around slightly. We have industry standard audio equipement with Rode and procaster and atem iso pro that can use blackmagic software. Our Shure mics will provide crisp audio and our 2 Sony A7III will give you high quality video. All equipment listed in each package is included in your podcast booking and is user-friendly with little to no setup, even for a first timer. Please read full details below:
A 2-Hour minimum is required to book this studio.
A SSD, Hard Drive, SD Card or flash stick with USB3.0 connection and transfer speeds of 1050mb/s is required in order to record your audio and video. If you do not have one (Use this link for a cost effective solution on amazon) .
We do not provideo audio/video engineer or provide any editing services. We recommend using a software “Autopod” along with Adobe Premiere Pro for editing podcasts with multicam quickly and efficiently. The renter is fully responsible for all audio/video recordings during session.
Podcast Deluxe – (2hr Min)
- 2 Hour Studio Rental
- Includes 2 microphones
- Sound Check only at start of session no audio engineer
- 1 Camera included (sd chip needed)
- Client to supply SSD, Flash Stick via USB 3.0
- Client is responsible to operate and record their audio and video during their session.
- 2 Camera Setup – $50/session (client needs SD chip per camera)
- 3 Camera Setup – $85/session (client needs SD chip per camera)